As a non profit organization, we graciously accept volunteers of all abilities to assist us in programming and hosting inclusive events. Please contact us to obtain our volunteer application.
Team Member Opportunities
Abode Respite Services Inc. is looking for a passionate leader within our community to join our administrative team.
Position: VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
* This is a volunteer administrative position for a term of one year
* Successful candidate will be required to submit a Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance
- 5 hours weekly off and on site
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Working in collaboration with Abode Respite Services Inc.'s volunteers and administrative team
- Coordinate volunteer sign up for upcoming events and programming
- Will oversee Clubhouse Committee and membership events
- Be passionate about advocating for people of all abilities and fostering an inclusion community
Apply by October 25th by sending resume and cover letter (please indicate why you believe you would be the ideal candidate) to Executive Director, Heather McCann-Smith via email to [email protected]
Abode Respite Services Inc. depends on donations from our community to keep or organization thriving.
Gently used games, garden supplies, craft and office supplies, and grocery bags are graciously accepted on a regular basis.
Abode Respite is in need of purchasing a van to better support our members and are actively seeking to open a respite home in Essex to support members in our community 24/7.Any financial assistance in this mission is greatly appreciated.
Are you able to help?
Wish List Item
Light Weights (5 lbs)
Gently Used Games
M/L Vinyl Medical Gloves from Costco
Please contact us for any further questions...